Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I received this set of RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Eye Cream and RoC® MULTI CORREXION® 5-in-1 Restoring Night Cream for free from Crowdtap in order to give my honest review. I was really happy with the results. I use the eye cream under my eyes before I go to bed at night. Then I wake up ith no puffiness anymore as far as that goes and the dark circles seem to be diminishing already after just over a week of use every night. I know I have much more time with that though and I have confidence it will help me more.

The restoring night cream goes on my neck in upward strokes before I go to bed. In order to not make my skin worse, it's important to use those upward strokes. The smell is amazing and I feel like I've pampered myself silly when using this cream. The feel is not heavy and the greasiness is not that bad either. In fact I only feel moisturizing action and no grease at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment