Sunday, August 6, 2017

A lot going on in my life right now with a summer change of residence, however most arrows pointing to it being temporary here in Michigan for now. I'm happy to report that I have had no injuries requiring bandaging. That might not be a good thing when you're a product review blogger who just received a bunch of Curad SOOTHEPLUS in the mail. But nevertheless I'm going to try and tell you just how pleased I am with just being aware the items exist in case of emergency need. I have explored them and checked them out as much as I possibly can, and it seems they are the real deal as far as first aide. The old product brand (Not naming names here)I used to use was just too plain and simple. You'll feel much more cared for and pampered you after using Curad Sootheplus bandages, gauze, non-stick pads, and paper tape. I would never go back to using plain simple bandages.
Curad Sensitive skin paper tape is actually quite hypoallergenic and not irritating like some first aide tapes can be. Pleased and happy to know it is there when the need arises. It is easy to peel off and cut off when you've decided you have enough for your wound. I have particulary sensitive skin and it gets to the point where I don't like anything like first aide tape on me, but this time I'm happy with what I see so far. Anything hypoallergenic I seem to need nowadays. I love the paper feel of it and how it is on my skin. Nothing like having no red mark after peeling it away when it's not needed anymore. Kudos to Curad for caring about us sensitive folks and how we need special products to live more comfortably, not out of choice but by necessity.
The medium rolled gauze is for bandaging areas around an arm or leg for example, sometimes that's the case with more severe wounds. I have 5 medium rolls in this one package that are sealed until the need for their use arises. It measures 3 inches by 2.5 yards in length which is a generously sized amount for wrapping. Again, it will eliminate any odor causing bacteria because of the added feature of baking soda right in the gauze which I find to be amazing. Arm & Hammer baking soda so you know this is a quality product through and through. I feel soothed already and never had to use them yet. Reassurance is in the making in case something happens that we never really anticipate or need. Large sized gauze pads are for the bigger wounds as well, they have 25 to a box which is generous. You could use them for a wound such after a small operation if the need calls for that. The bacteria that comes from those types of wounds and odor can be worse than just a wound caused by a simple but larger cut but in case you have either it's good to have around for them both. These are 4 x 4 in in size so they are fairly big.
The Curad Sootheplus medium non-stick pads are 10 to a package and 3 x 4 in size. They have a glossy feel to them rather unlike the gauze has, so they are sure to not stick to any wound. I like the fact they don't stick because sometimes a regular gauze pad does and have you ever tried to pull it off a wound? Ouchie, that hurts! Again, these are also fortified with a nice sprinkle of baking soda already in the product so you can be sure they keep everything fresh and odor-free when in use for some types of wounds. I can tell these will be easy to use with the paper tape from Curad, they just seem like a dream come true for anyone who happens to be accident prone or not. I'm not a nurse but would use these anytime they are needed. If you have little ones around or the elderly they will appreciate the TLC especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment