Thursday, June 29, 2017

So here is my latest goody that I was sent in order to give my honest review. Thank you Influenster! I love these beauty products but it's been awhile since I have had one to review. This one is called Loreal PARIS Revitalift and it was in one of the voxbox deals they gave me. I'm happy to say I loved this product. The smell is very nice, you could go without using any perfume when you use it. There is this thick texture and creaminess of the product that soaks into your skin easily without the feel of greasiness. I noticed almost instantly how it makes my skin feel if using it as directed which is twice a day (morning and night). It has moisturizing componants that leave my neck and face feeling softer and more younger than ever beofre. There is no residue or stickiness related to this beauty regimen either. I have only favorable things to say. I felt honored to have goten to try it because my aging skin isn't what it used to be at age 54 next month. I need a little help now and then to make me younger. My neck especially has some wrinkles on it but not while using LOREAL REVITALIST. I'm impressed and really proud of the fact that I took the Revistalist challenge and each time it got better and better as far as the results on day one, 7th and 14th. I hope to continue to use it for best results.

No comments:

Post a Comment