Monday, February 27, 2017

Reviewing French's DIJON mustard with CHARDONNAY. The fact that this mustard is gluten-free really did make my eyes light up, as I'm pretty much gluten sensitive these days to many foods. I have been trying to look at all the labels now as to what is purchased so I don't have another round of reactions that are not very pleasant. So far it's been working for me and haven't been as sick as I was last year now. This mustard is really great. I feel lucky to be able to try it from where I got it from which is Crowdtap. They sent me a full size bottle of this baby which is 12 ounces. And the spiciness was actually scary at first. Turns out it doesn't bother my tummy as much as I thought it would either and it tastes soooo good. I have to use it to the last drop now. The CHARDONNAY doesn't really bother me either way if it in or not.

I can deal with a little cooking wine here and there in anything such as this too. The mustard is just my favorite now,being it's not as bland as other mustards to me. I used this first as a dip for my chicken tenders, mixed with honey and it was eye popping delicious. Really felt great to have some spice in my life so to speak again. Turmeric is also in this which is healthy and very good for inflammatory illnesses. It has Feeding America labelled on it so it can't be all that bad either for the fact it represents a 9 cent donation to every bottle sold to that charity. Hunger relief is such an important issue that should never be forgotten.I am in love with this mustard and it will be in use at per week in my household, You can mix it in your dips, put it on your sandwiches or make up some of your own fabulous recipes everyone will love! Yummo.

No comments:

Post a Comment