Friday, July 29, 2016

Cutex is a brand of nail polish remover that is dependable and easy to use. These are a free set that I got from Influenster for my honest review. I love the way you can just rip open a packet and use the remover to take off the colour of your nails anywhere with these packets. They are handy to have around. But the bottles are also good to have if you frequently use this kind of remover. It doeshave that nail polish remover scent to it, but it's not over the top. I needed two sheets of these to remove the two layers of nail polish I had one with a lot of pressure on them. So you need to work at getting the polish off, which is typical and not unusual for any polish remover. I did enjoy getting to try these out and would use them again and again. I would also recommend this brand to all because I'm familiar with it. Have used Cutex many times over the years and it always works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment