Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Tide purclean is a wonderful product that was given to me to try for my honest review from the good folks at Crowdtap the other week. I was really happy to get these samples. I love laundry stuff like that. I was not let down on the way this product worked either. I was actually ecstatic of the way it got lots of stains out of the clothes I had in the wash the first time I used it. I didn't expect it to work that good. But it did, and I'm happy with it.

The eco-friendly lavendar honey formula was really outstanding to experience. This is a product I'm really going to have to recommend to everyone who is looking for a new item for their clothes that really and truely works. I suggest the makers of this product never to change anything. It's perfect as is.

This product got out stains that were three times set in the same spot in one article of clothing. It was really the best laundry detergent I have ever used. It has this light scent that is really clean and fresh. Your laundry will be perfectly clean and you'll be confident your family will love it too. You can't tell it has the honey scent in it, but there is a light scent of lavendar. I did give a few friends a few of my samples but they didn't want to be on camera, so I couldn't take their pictures but they said they loved it too for the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment