Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Influenster GoddessVoxBox was a great surprise when I received it in the mail. I was told via email by the site that it would be arriving. I was happy and excited. I got it and the contents never disappointed. I got a list of things that I will provide here.

1.Cutex Nail Polish Remover Pads~ great for removing nail polish. I love the brand and it's always been dependable for many years. The individually wrapped pads are very easy to take with you on the go.

2. SinfulColors Nail Polish ~ I got this in a mauve-like colour. I was hesitant at first at what it would look like but wound up loving it on my nails. I wish I had a better manicure but I did use the shade and it is good for a base coat for other addictions to your nails or you can leave it as it is.

3.Always Pads~ These are great. They have wings and for heavy to light days. I am impressed with the way they protect against leakage and they have a light wonderful scent to them. Packaging is very pretty!

4.Pantene Expert shampoo and conditioner ~ What can I say, I always love Pantene no matter what kidn of product they put out. They just keep getting better and better with their new line of items. These really do hydrate my dry locks. I love how the scent makes my hair smell as well. Shiny and soft hair at my age of 53 can be difficult but this brand never fails me.

5.Dickinson's Witch Hazel~ This was my biggest discovery as far as products that surprised me how good they really were. I have used witch hazel before but a different brand. My grandmother always used it. This brand is amazing, it never leaves your skin dry at all. Softness is left behind only on your skin and the scent is so much better than plain old other brands.

6.Downy fresh protect laundry beads~ These made my laundry smell very nice. I threw the beads in with the regular detergent and the powerful aroma of both scents was really good on the senses. Love the concept of this!

7.eBates coupon ~ I have heard of this site. I have not done anything with the coupon sad to say but maybe will look into it eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment